Through the Windows Insider program, Microsoft has made the Windows 11 experience easier for you. You can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 via Dave Channel without having to set everything up manually. In fact, Windows Insider Beta users can now get Windows 11 updates seamlessly. But that said if you prefer someone to install Windows, flashing Windows 11 from USB would be a good option. This means that you will not have any temporary or residual files, which will result in a faster and smoother experience. So if you want to install Windows 11 from USB then follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Install Windows 11 from USB: A Complete Guide:-
First, we mentioned how to create a Windows 11 bootable USB and then how to reinstall Windows 11 on your PC. You can expand the table below and go to the relevant section.
Create a Windows 11 Bootable USB:-
We are going to use Rufus to create Windows 11 bootable USB because it is easy to use. If you find raffles unreasonably complicated, you can find other raffle options from our list. Other than that, I assume you already have a copy of the Windows 11 ISO image. Now after saying all this, let’s learn how to create a bootable USB for Windows 11.
- First, plug the USB thumb drives into your computer. Next, turn on Rufus, and it will automatically pick up the USB device. Now, click on “Select” and select the Windows 11 ISO image. I would recommend running Rufus on the same PC where you want to install Windows 11. This allows Rufus to automatically pre-select the correct values based on your system configuration.
- If you have created a bootable USB on another computer, I suggest you check the partition scheme of the target machine in advance. Press the keyboard shortcut and open Disk Management. Here, right-click on “Disk 0” and open “Properties”. Then, go to “Volume” and check the partition style.
- So in Rufus, I have selected “GPT” under “Partition Scheme”. You need to choose the partition scheme accordingly. Finally, set everything as default and click “Start”. Once the flashing process is complete, turn off Rufus and plug the Windows 11 USB stick into the target machine.
Clean Install Windows 11 From a Bootable USB:-
- To install Windows 11 from USB, you need to restart your computer. You need to constantly Press the boot key as soon as your PC boots.
- Then, press “F9” to open “Boot Device Options”. Here, select the thumb drive you created and press Enter.
- You will now boot into Windows 11 Installer Setup. Click Next -> Install Now.
- On the next page, select “I don’t have the product key”.
- After that, you may be asked to select Windows 11 version. If you use a laptop with an active Windows, the version will be selected automatically based on your previous configuration.
- Now, click on “Custom”. This allows you to install Windows 11 on a specific drive. That way, you don’t have to delete the entire disk.
Fresh Install Windows 11 From Bootable USB on Your PC:-
So how do you make a bootable Windows 11 USB stick and install a new desktop OS from Microsoft on your computer? The process we install Windows 10 from the USB thumb drive is quite similar. Even if you are new to Windows installation, you can follow the step-by-step instructions and run Windows 11. Anyway, it’s from us. If you want to disable the newly launched widget feature or disable the Microsoft Teams Chat icon in the taskbar on Windows 11, follow our linked tutorial. And if you want to check out a complete list of Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts, we’ve got you covered. Finally, if you have any questions, please comment below and let us know.