It has new features on the Google TV platform since the launch of Google TV. A big problem has been solved in Google TV apps where people will face various problems with data on Google TV. But you have to go to the Google homepage and take a dedicated Play Store shortcut. To bring the Play Store to Google TV, you need to call Google Assistant. So to make things easier for you, we are going to talk about Google TV Play Store in this post.
Access the Full Play Store on Google TV:5 Methods Explained:-
Here, we’ve explored multiple ways to open the Google TV Play Store. I have come up with five methods are listed below for you.
Methods1:Open Play Store on Google TV Vai Google Assistant:-
The easiest way to interface with the Google TV play store is to use google assistant. You need to follow the steps below to know how it works:
1. All you have to do is click on Google remote assistant and go to the open play store.
- Some apps need to be updated manually after clicking the Google remote assistant button to go to open the play store.
Methods2:Access Play Store From Google TV Settings:-
With Google TV we found another way to open the Chromecast play store. From there you can open the main interface of the play store.
- First, Go to the setting.
- After going to the settings, you have to negative the apps.
- Just click on all the apps on the right point.
- After scrolling down, click on system apps.
- If you can scroll further down here you can find it in the Google play store.
- Clicking on the right point will open the play store.
7. You can finally find it on the Google TV Chromecast play store.
Methods3:Create a Shorts for Play Store on the Home Screen:-
Since Google TV comes with a shortcut offer in the play store. The third-party will try us how to get a home screen from the play store. Lets us see how a method can be used.
- First, We will click on the home screen. I will download the APK after clicking on the home screen.
- Then we have to go to Google TV and download the APK. We will know in detail how to download APK on android phones.
3.Once you are able to transfer the APK to your Google TV, open a file explorer and install the downloaded APK.
- Once installed, press the Home button on the remote, and you’ll get a shortcut to the Google Play Store added to the top row on your Google TV. Easy-peasy, isn’t it?
Methods4:Install a Third- Party Launch:-
We need to install third-party apps from the play store after we launch Google TV. Here you have to go to the home screen and take the Google store shortcut. Below is a discussion of how to take a shortcut:-
- You can install a third-party launcher from the Play Store. No need to sideload it. We’ve already made a list of the best Android TV launchers, so check out the list and choose the one you like. I would recommend ATV Launcher.
- To install a launcher, press and hold the Google Assistant button and say “Search Apps”. Now, open the launcher and install it.
- Open it to find a clean interface with a Google Play Store shortcut. That’s it. You can now easily install and manage apps on your Google TV.
Methods5: Remap a Remote Button to Open the Play Store:-
Eventually, your Google TV play store will open. We will explain how it works in the following steps:
- You need to install Button Mapper on your Google TV and follow our guide on how to rebuild Android TV Remote for all permissions.
- Once you have everything is set up, choose the button you want to use to open the Play Store. For example, I chose the “double-tap” home button to open the Play Store instantly.
- So, open the “Double-Tap” menu in the Button Mapper app. Then, go to the drop-down menu, select “Applications” and scroll down until you find “Play Store”. Select it.
- Your work is now done, every time you press the home button twice the Play Store will open instantly. How cool is that? Yes, setting everything up is a long process, but once it’s done it works as an attraction.
Five Ways to Access the App on Chrome Cast with Google TV:-
So here are five different ways to access the full Play Store app on Google TV. The Google Assistant method is quick and effective, but to be honest, I’ve removed the Play Store shortcut app for quick access. And if you’re an advanced user, I recommend rearranging the remote button. Anyway, it’s all from us. If you want to learn more about Google TV tips and tricks, follow our linked article. And if you have any questions, let us know in the comments section below.