Forgetting your Wi-Fi password can be a real-life pain. Unfortunately, I want to acknowledge that if you do not save the Wi-Fi password, you may forget it. However, there is an easy way to find the password to connect to the current Wi-Fi of windows10. You can see the Wi-Fi passwords saved for your old windows connection. So if you can’t remember the password then don’t worry because in this post I will tell you how to find the lost Wi-Fi password stored here.
Easily Find Wi-Fi Password in Windows 10:-
Through this article, I will show you two ways to find a Wi-Fi password for windows 10. First, you can use the net on your web settings PC. Second, you will need a command prompt. Through both of these methods the private networks for public Wi-Fi and mobile hotspots. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at how to get all the WiFi passwords stored on your Windows 10.
Find Wi-Fi Password Using Network Settings:-
This will use the network settings you are currently connected. which you can see from the Wi-Fi password.
- First, go to the control panel in your windows search bar and follow. After opening this control panel, click on network and sharing center.
- Now you will click on change adapter settings in the left sidebar.
- For the next connection, you need to open the Wi-Fi status windows and double-click the Wi-Fi update.
- This Wi-Fi status requires clicking on the wireless profile from windows.
- Finally, you need to click the check box to see the Wi-Fi password for your current network.
Find Wi-Fi Password Using Command Prompt:-
Using this command-line interface you will not only find the password for the active Wi-Fi network because you will get all conditioned networks on your Windows 10 PC. Here’s how to go about it.
- First, you need to open the command in admin on a Windows 10 computer. Then you have to follow the command and click here.
- This command will display a list of problem networks that will keep passwords secure on your PC.
- Here you can choose the passwords for the Wi-Fi network you will see. Then you can type the following commands and press enter.
Hopefully, through this post, I’ve been able to tell you how to find stored Wi-Fi passwords in windows 10. We see has found the site you’re looking for to save your Wi-Fi password. I will only tell you one thing to keep in mind you will stay away from some app sites. If you have any questions you may want to ask in the comments below.