Of course, Facebook users do not have a good track record to protect this privacy. This 2018 bad Cambridge analytical event happened. In 2021 was the victim of numerous privacy including Facebook data. More than 533 million recent Facebook users can use the beta apps. Annoying you for the latest security of Facebook and can permanently delete your Facebook. You’ve come to the right place. I’ll tell you how to delete your Facebook account completely from the Web, Android, and iOS. I will tell you through this post how to get rid of all your Facebook data.
Steps to Undertake Before After Deletion:-
Back-Up and Download Data:-
The first step before deleting your account is to create a backup of all your data. Now you need to download it to a computer or mobile device. Here you will find the latest status, updates, photos, videos, messages, friends list, and updates on what you are doing on Facebook.
- You need to navigate the settings to download Facebook data. You need to select the options to download the data on your Facebook page.
- On the next page, select the data you want to download, the format, and the image quality on this page. You can choose to include or exclude information from websites, likes, and ads. Select all relevant categories and click to create a backup. “Request a download “button.
Transfer a copy of your Information:-
In June 2020, Facebook launched a new brand. This allows users to transfer a copy of their photos and videos to Google photos. The company since then Google Docs, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Photo bucket, Datebook, Word Press jet pack, Blogger, Back blaze B2, and Coffer added support for many services. This transfers a copy of your information to other services. With the help of this article, I will tell you how to use the feature.
- First of all, have to open Facebook. Then go to settings and click on navigator. You need to click to transfer a copy of all this Facebook information.
- On this page, you need to click on a list of destinations to transfer data to Facebook people.
- Instructions on how to transfer videos from Facebook to Google, a service connected to your account are given to begin this transfer.
Disconnect Third Party Apps:-
What’s the next most important step? You used Face book to sign up to disconnect third-party apps. Here you will be able to use Facebook Cambridge analytical apps from 2018 onwards. So you need to update the login credentials to keep away from Facebook.
- Logged in with Facebook from this application. You will see many such websites in a list. This helps you navigate apps and websites in Facebook settings.
- At this point, you should be aware that you may need to reset apps, including your Facebook data. You need to sign up for those apps with this email address. To set up this login system you need to click on one of them.
Delete Facebook Account Using the Website:-
- Click on the dropdown one in the right corner north of the Facebook navigator. From the list of available options, click settings and privacy settings.
- Under these settings, you have to click on Facebook information from the left cyber menu.
- You will now see the ‘Deactivation and Deletion option. Click the ‘View’ button next to it to go further.
- You can now choose to temporarily deactivate or permanently delete your Facebook account. Select ‘Delete Account’ and click ‘Continue Deleting Account’.
- Before deleting your account, Facebook will remind you that you can download your data, transfer a copy of your data, and lose access to Messenger. Click ‘Delete Account to confirm.
- Facebook will ask for your password and remind you that you are about to delete your account permanently. Once the deletion process has started, you will not be able to restore it. Enter the password and click ‘Continue’ to complete the process. Congratulations, you have deleted your Facebook account!
- Finally, we recommend that you clear the browser cache and history to automatically log out of all web apps linked to your Facebook account.
Delete Facebook Account on Android:-
In 2022, you can easily delete your mobile Facebook account. You need to navigate to a new menu on Android. Follow these steps to delete your account from a Facebook app on Android.
- The Facebook app needs to be switched to the right of the hamburger minute. Go to the settings and privacy section here and scroll down until you get the settings.
- You need to click personal account information under your Facebook account settings. Then you need to opt for account ownership and control to manage your Facebook account.
- Here you need to select to delete your Facebook account.
- You must add a reason to delete the account directly to proceed further. On the next page, the account needs to be deleted to level the social media platform for good.
Delete Facebook Account on iPhone:-
Except for a few visual differences here, the accounting process is the same as for Facebook for android. However, you need to follow the steps below to clear your confusion. You can delete your iPhone Facebook account.
- Open the Facebook app and press the Menu tab from the bar at the bottom of the app. Next, tap ‘Settings and privacy’ and select ‘Settings’.
- From the Settings and Privacy page, click ‘Personal and Account Information and select ‘Account Ownership and Control’ from the next page.
- Now, tap on the ‘Deactivate & Delete’ option.
- Select the ‘Delete account’ option and tap ‘Continue deleting account’ to proceed further. Now, choose a reason to delete your Facebook account or tap ‘Continue to account deletion’ again to free yourself from Facebook. If you haven’t backed up your data yet, the app asks you to do so before proceeding.