This article shows you how to chat with many people simultaneously on an Apple device including FaceTime. FaceTime is the default audio and video chat app that is pre-installed on iOS, iPad, and macOS devices.
Can You Do a Way Call on FaceTime?:-
A group facetime is a conference call where you can chat face to face with more than one person at a time. You can start a conference call on iOS and iPadOS and include up to 32 people per call.
FaceTime conference calls can be initiated from the FaceTime app or from a group conversation in the Messages app.
Group FaceTime video calls have special requirements compared to regular FaceTime calls To start a Group FaceTime call, you need iOS or iPadOS 12.1.4 or later and one of the following devices:
Can You Do Conferencing Using FaceTime?
Yes, there are two ways to set up a conference call using FaceTime First go to Settings> FaceTime and make sure FaceTime is turned on. Next, decide how you want to start the call.
Start a Group Call from the FaceTime App:-
You can set up a group call from the FaceTime app. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the FaceTime app.
- Select New FaceTime.
- In the new FaceTime screen, select the people you want to call You can choose from a suggested field, or tap the plus icon to select a name from a contact. Anyone in the group can add new members to the group chat at any time.
- Select the audio icon or the green facetime button for a video call.
Start a Group Call from the Messages App:-
If you want, you can start a group call on FaceTime from your messages Use these steps:
- Go to an existing group chat in the Messages app or start a new group text message
- Select the FaceTime button on the Group Chat screen
- Select the option for a FaceTime audio call or a FaceTime video call.
Can You Conference Call Using FaceTime on Mac?
You can set up a conference call in FaceTime on macOS. Like the iPhone or iPad, FaceTime conference calls can be set up from the FaceTime app or the Messages app.